We care deeply about your success and offer three main areas of consulting services to ensure it:
Let's talk strategy.
STRATEGIC CONSULTING SERVICES
Setting You Up for Success
Out strategic services are designed to make sure that your communications team is operating at its best. No time wasted, no duplicate efforts. Bottlenecks demolished and any points of friction smoothed over.
We can’t work miracles of course! But we can advise and train you on the best practices for managing content, extending and optimizing all your channels, targeting audiences, and managing a strong digital presence for your employees.
Our expertise comes from years in the employee and HR communications and intranet/digital workplace industry, years in advising and consulting, years spent honing content marketing, and years working with Microsoft.
We suggest starting with a quick call to evaluate where you are today, and where your biggest obstacles lie.
TYPICAL SERVICES INCLUDE
Digital Communications, Intranet and Portal Strategy
- Improving the employee experience
- Increasing engagement
- Improving operational efficiencies
- Evaluating existing communications, channels and processes
- Identifying areas of friction
- Optimizing your existing tools
- Microsoft365, SharePoint, Teams, Yammer & Viva
- Content management tools
- Channel management, expansion and optimization
- Audience identification and targeting
- How to make the most of your audience data
Microsoft 365 Optimization for Employee Communications
- Leveraging existing apps such as Teams, SharePoint, Yammer & Viva
- Adding more apps and plugins to make processes faster and channels more effective
- Standing up common SharePoint templates
- Onboarding and training
- Ongoing support
IMPLEMENTATION & ONBOARDING SERVICES
Rapid, Easy Deployment
Velaku works seamlessly and directly in Microsoft 365. Technical installation is very fast – typically less than a day and only requires the involvement from someone with administrative access to your Microsoft 365 tenant.
Once installed, Velaku will be humming along behind the scenes. Content managers use Velaku functionality like Broadcast or Curate directly in the Microsoft365 apps in which they currently manage content. No update or changes to security or authentication is needed.
Then it’s just a matter of choosing the best ways to take advantage of all that Velaku can do – which is where onboarding comes in.
Velaku is super easy for content managers to use – especially for anyone who’s managed content in SharePoint. We provide personalized training to your content managers so they can hit the ground running without any downtime or after deploying Velaku. Because Velaku extends core SharePoint feature/functionality for managing content, existing SharePoint training programs at your company remain very useful.
For FAQs on Implementation, click here.
Your Questions. Answered by Experts.
We offer two levels of support:
- Core-level support provides self-service resources to help you take maximum advantage of Velaku.
- Upgraded support provides access to Velaku experts.
Who is a good candidate for upgraded support?
- Companies that prefer on-demand assistance
- Companies with a large or diverse group of content managers
- Teams who lack Microsoft365 experts or power-users
- Companies who are new to Microsoft365