- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Apr 16 2020
- Time: 1:00 pm - 1:45 pm
Webinar: COVID19 Employee Communications #2: Ideas & Lessons Learned for the New Normal
Employee Communication is playing a core role helping organizations manage thru the unprecedented challenges of the COVID-19 crisis.
Three senior exec’s will provide insights on what they’re doing now to keep employees informed and engaged, while planning ahead for the ‘new normal.’
You’ll hear about:
- Balancing the single-source-of-truth with the ongoing needs in global organizations.
- Transitioning from the short-term crisis to longer-term operations.
- Communications technologies and techniques for the ‘new normal’.
- Michelle Projekt – VP, Global Head of Internal Communications, PepsiCo
- Margaret-Ann Cole – EVP, Global Talent Leader, Porter Novelli
- Patrick O’Connell – Head of Marketing & Communications, KONE Americas
Submit questions when you register or ask during the live webinar.
As always, this webinar will be available for replay to all who register.
Space is limited. Our first COVID webinar filled up. Sign up now!