- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Mar 26 2020
- Time: 1:00 pm - 1:45 pm
Webinar: Sr. Execs Share Employee Communication Learnings from the COVID-19 Crisis
Employee Communication Execs Share Learnings from the COVID-19 Crisis
This on-demand webinar features senior employee communicators from Wells-Fargo, Northwestern Mutual and Novartis sharing what’s been working and what’s not – to keep their workforce, many of whom are working remotely, informed and engaged during this time of unprecedented challenge.
- How they created a single source of truth.
- How they’re engaging and supporting employees.
- How they’re handling the massive influx of employee questions.
- What they’re communicating to managers.
- How they’re ‘crowd-sourcing’ input from employees.
- And more….
- David Berger – Sr. Vice President, Communications, Wells Fargo
- Mick Trevey – Sr. Director, Communications & Corporate Engagement, Northwestern Mutual
- Tina Tuttle – Head, Enterprise & Executive Communications, Novartis US Pharmaceuticals